If you have ever applied for a loan, you have come across the concept of credit history or BIK history. So you already know that it depends on her whether you can make more commitments or buy any equipment in installments. The validity of your credit history is beyond doubt, but it’s worth finding out what information it consists of and how it translates into your financial future.
What is a credit history and how to control it?
The credit history begins when you first borrow or make installments. It consists of information about your financial obligations collected in BIK. BIK’s credit history includes data on loans that you repay currently or those you have repaid in the past. The BIK analysis also focuses on whether you pay your liabilities regularly. You will build your creditworthiness, paying attention to regular repayment of installments, bills, etc. To be sure that your BIK history will work in your favor, when you want to apply for the next loan, try to control it. You can do it by downloading the BIK data.
Your BIK report – why should you get to know it?
Thanks to the analysis of your payment history you will find out if and what chances you have to take a loan. You will also learn the reasons for the failure if the bank has just refused to grant you a loan. What’s more, you will verify your financial security by checking if someone has borrowed using your name. So the main advantage of the report is your peace of mind. Remember: every six months you can apply for a BIK report for free and without leaving your home, all you have to do is log in to the BIK website and confirm your identity.
How to read the BIK report?
The BIK report consists of information presented in a clear and easy to understand form. They are min. :
- BIK indicator – with the help of colors it will show you whether you regularly pay liabilities (green), whether there are small delays in payments (orange) or if they are longer than 30 days (red).
- Points assessment – so-called scoring is created on the basis of information about your credit history and forecasts how accurately you will pay off future liabilities.
- Summary – shows the amount of your commitments and progress in paying them off.
- Detailed information – here you will look at your obligations and progress in their settlement.
Financial information from BIG InfoMonitor – indicates receivables from various companies, eg contracts with telecommunications companies.
How can you delete a bad credit history?
Pursuant to the applicable banking law, you can request correction of information in BIK only when:
- You want to withdraw your consent to the processing of data on already repaid loans.
- Five years have passed since the problem payment was settled.
- The credit history contained in the BIK data contains untrue information that you want to correct.
Apart from the above, you can improve your credit standing by using the CREDIT HISTORY REPAIR service. This service will help you improve your BIK history in four steps by providing you with smaller loans. Paying them regularly, you will ensure that BIK receives information about your reliability in settling financial obligations. Thanks to this, banks will be more positive about your loan application in the future. Each time you use the site is one positive information about the improvement of your situation for the largest credit information bureaus.
Worth remembering: check your creditworthiness regularly. Thanks to this, you will avoid disappointments when you need financial support from the bank.